Tuesday, February 01, 2011

hey hey, i'm back.

quick update. got my first badge in army! lol. ippt gold badge. happy. i still rmb the first badge i got in ncc, its the total defense bronze badge, hahaha. anyway, hope there are more to come.

cny's around the corner. going to meet up with members of team18holdings this sat. sexcited! haven really see them in a long long time.

the week wasn't that smooth for me. denied another chance to prove my worth. like seriously. if i fail after i have the chance, i will admit defeat. not even a chance and u give me a reason thats out of my control? wtf right? but whatever, life's like that.

played bball in the morning at pasir laba camp. got a lil serious while playing cause there's 2 poly sch team players on the opponent team. so yeah, wanted to test my abilities and my worth. nah beh. gap quite big i should say, or maybe i really got uber rusty. but on a happier note, gave quite afew blocks. =)

booked out early cause those who had gold for ippt had privileges. reached home, went bballing again on my own. haven done this in like months, feels real good. but it rained, cycled to the sheltered court. played some matches with some lower sch players. damn, kids nowadays are skillful. the jeremy way back in sec 2 maybe able to put up a good fight but will lose for sure i think. but maybe i dont have confidence in myself. i think everyone knows it eh. my confidence took a real big hit after my 2 to 3 years low point in bball.

anyway, charlie charlie bravo, my scs 4d number came up in lottery starters! i fucking nv buy! walao eh. my bunk mate said if i bought even $2 big, at least got 1k. =(((( heart pain.

oh yah. good news to myself.

yellowcard - 22nd march
sum 41 - 29th march
blink 182 - may/june
new found glory - later in the year

happy like fuck.

gotta slack and watch some movies. =)

the perfect lie.

No comments: